Saturday, March 8, 2008

Round 3

Yesterday, I went through Round 3 of my chemo drip. It was difficult, but knowing what to expect made it considerably easier. Today I feel much better than the days after Round 1 and Round 2. Lowering my dosage seems to have agreed with me.

I have interesting news - apparently Patrick Swayze is also being treated by my oncologist. I've asked my oncologist if he could please schedule Patrick's chemo drips to correspond with mine. He said that he'd see what he could do...

Also - I am delighted that today I am able to add a "payment by credit card" option to my fundraising efforts. Please see the "Help Win This Fight" section of the blog to find out how to donate in this way.

Thank you to everyone who continues to write, call and e-mail me with your loving thoughts. You keep me motivated to fight.

2 comments:

Staciahl said...

Can I take you to the next chemo? I'm a little starstruck!

Anonymous said...

I loved him in Roadhouse : )