Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Watch Good Morning America - Thursday (Oct. 28) 8:00-8:30 am!

We have learned that the Penguin Cold Caps will be on ABC's Good Morning America at some point between 8:00 and 8:30 am on Thursday (it's either today or tomorrow based on when you're reading this blog). Make sure to watch! I plan to see the action before I head to San Francisco for chemo fun (wish I was going to the Giants game instead).

In honor of the occasion, my ever-talented friend, Shana, wrote a limerick that I'd like to share:

There is a fine husband named Pat
Who helps with his wife's Penguin hat.

He's as skilled as they come.
One, two, three and he's done.
And he does it while taking a nap.


One last thing - please don't forget to send me that prayer tomorrow to get me through chemo!

No comments: