Thursday, July 29, 2010

A private room for Eve

Eve's been pretty sleepy today. She'd lost a good amount of blood during the surgery yesterday, so early this morning she had a blood transfusion. After two units of blood, Eve's doing better and hopes to be up walking around tomorrow.

She was moved today to a private room (339), still on Floor E3. She's expected to be released early next week. If you would like to participate in the Meal Train for her, please contact Wendy Spader at wspander@yahoo.com. Thank you, Wendy, for again organizing this huge blessing for the family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Eve,

We love you and miss you. I hope you're feeling better after your most recent surgery. School will be starting August 31st... Thanks for lighting a fire under me. I'm very grateful to you for that. :) You're in our thoughts.

All my love to you, Pat and the girls. <3 Kelsey

tuna said...

Eve dear, reading your blog is like being with you .the things you wrote about your trip to Brazil reminded me of all the energy I still carry with me and the fantastic days we spent together capable of laughing despite all the situation and of crying free to feel everything and to experience every feeling. I am glad you are already in the room you´ll see, time will pass so quickly and you are surrounded by love and caring . thank you for the generous things you write about me and our group.a big kiss with that brazilian mood you will be able to enjoy soon I hope with your family in vacation this time!all the best to you and your lovely family.Tuna

Unknown said...

Hi Eve,
So happy to hear that the surgery went well. Toenyon led a prayer for you at dinner the other night, I hope it helped! Please let us know if we can take the girls for the day to hang out at the beach with Toneyon. He really enjoys the beach and loves to hang with older chicks!
Will try calling once you are back home. Please tell Pat to call if you guys need ANYTHING!
Love ya,
Michelle