Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lots to Write - But No Time To Do So

I have sooooo much to tell everyone. I just returned from the American Beauty Show and Stylist Choice Awards in Chicago where Kenra won Best Hairspray and used that opportunity to talk about cold cap technology. However, I'm exhausted and will plan to blog about this incredible experience over the weekend. (Trust me - it deserves its own blog entry)

Although I normally would wait to blog until I had time to do so - I feel compelled to blog today because I need your help. On Friday, I will be having a CT scan to simply check to make sure that I remain cancer free. If I get the "all clear" then I will be having surgery on March 30th to take down the stoma. Basically, this surgery will remove the bag and return my body to normal.

I'm on pins and needles waiting for the CT scan. That is why I am blogging. I am asking all of you for your prayers and positive thoughts this Friday. I'm hoping that the luck of the Irish will carry over an extra day for me....

1 comment:

Cousin Ann said...

THINKING OF YOU AND PRAYING. So happy we got to spend time with you this weekend!