Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Please Join Me

The big event is almost here: The American Cancer Society Action Network breakfast. Its purpose is to ensure that cancer research is a national priority.

The breakfast will take place on July 10 from 7-8:30 am at the Oracle Conference Center in Redwood Shores. I am coming to you, my friends, to ask for your help. I am hosting a table at this important event (which is chaired by my amazing oncologist Dr. George Fisher) and would deeply appreciate it if you would join me at my table. The contribution request is small ($100 is a suggestion) but means so much.

Please let me know by this Friday, July 3rd if you will join me. For those of you who have already committed to participating - thank you. I hope that the rest of you will join me next week and make a strong statement that we want to beat this deadly disease.

No comments: